Followers

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for November 20

Morning Peeps.  It's Wednesday and that means it's time for The Outlawz Sketch Challenge. If you've been following along this month, you already know that our sponsor for this month is The Paper Shelter.  For this challenge, I used both the Japanese Cute Doll background that came with the image and the pre-colored Japanese Cute Doll image.  I raided my sewing basket for the rick rack.  I used Spellbinders dies to cut the image and its shadow.  The brads came from my stash.  The sentiment is from Impression Obsession.  I also turned the sketch quarter turn.


 
Challenges Entered:
 

5 comments:

  1. Marge, she is so cute! Reminds me of my bathroom! It is a Japanese Garden setting? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous- love the sketch and LOVE the image : ) Thanks for sharing with us at SweetStamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the sketch! Your card is darling, love that little Asian beauty. Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Margaret love your interpretation of the sketch, love the image too I've used it myself. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craftroom Door and good luck!
    Kathi
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete