Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for Nov. 6

The sketch challenge is up and running at The Outlawz.   Our sponsor for this month is The Paper Shelter.  I used the image "The Turkey is Ready" and made a Christmas card.  I used a piece of scrap paper to make the background and ribbon from my stash.  The chipboard holly leaves and berries have also been in my stash for awhile.  I cut the image using a Spellbinders die and then sponged a little Lipstick Red distress ink around the edges.  The greens are cut from scraps with a Martha Stewart punch.


 

4 comments:

  1. A wonderful take on the sketch and I love the holly theme.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe it is that time already! I can almost smell that turkey, cute card Marge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous retro card, Margaret. Love it.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely retro card. A cute motive and lovely with the hollypaper.
    Welcome to Let's Scrap!

    ReplyDelete