Followers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge 11/27/13

Hi, Peeps.  It's that time again.  The new sketch is up and running at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  Our sponsor for the month of November is The Paper Shelter.  I love their images because they come with a background paper, both pre-colored and  uncolored images.  For my image this month, I chose to use Magic Bubble Bath.  I used both the pre-colored image and the background.  I reshaped the background to fit a 5.5 x 4.25 size card.  I love using digi images because you can make them whatever size you want.   The ribbon is from my stash.  The butterflies and flowers are from the dollar bin at Michaels.  I printed and cut the image with my Cameo.  I popped it with foam tape.  I also used the Cameo to cut the scalloped circles.

 
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Very soft colors Marge! Very pretty,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this image! Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sweet card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at BEARLY-MINE X Carol

    ReplyDelete