Followers

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outlawz Sketch 11-13

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge is up and running again.   I am loving the sponsor for this month.  If you have never had any dealings with The Paper Shelter, I'd suggest you hop over and look at their stamps.  They are well worth the $3.00 most of them cost.  You get a lot of bang for your buck.  Once again I used the pre-colored "The Turkey is Done" image and the rest of the scrap piece of Christmas paper from my scrap stash.  I printed the image and then used a Spellbinders die to cut it out and distressed with a bit of distress ink.  I made the bows with ribbons from my stash and added the piece of holly chipboard.


 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, Margaret. The vintage image is sweet and the paper looks vintage too.
    I hope you are having a wonderful day.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete