Followers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release November 10

It's Sunday and that means it's time to showcase the new digis that are available in the DS4J store.  Hop on over there and see what cuties Margy has in store for you this week.  Then hop on over to the DS4J blog for some inspiration from the fabulous design team.

I'm using Misteri and her BFF for my card this week.  One look at my winter collection of AC Cardstock and I knew my colors would be lilac and blue.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it out with a Spellbinders die.  Oh my, I didn't use my Cameo on this one.  Well, that's partly because my scraproom is torn up because I am remodeling it.  Everything is in boxes and of course, I can't find anything.  The snowflakes were from a pack that I bought at Michaels a couple years ago.  I used Liquid Pearls for the dots.  The fur on Misteri's boots and her BFF's jacket are Ice White Pearl Pen.  The Pompons are done with Silver Glitter Pen.

 

1 comment:

  1. As usual! Awesome color choices and gorgeous work! Love the pearl dots, boot tops and fur lined jacket! So very pretty Marge!

    ReplyDelete