Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DS4J Challenge 79

Hop on over to DS4J blog today for the current challenge.  Today's challenge is hosted by DT Charlene.  You can use any theme you want, just make sure you have 3 dp and at least 3 layers.  For my card, I used way more than 3 layers as each dp has a solid color layer behind it.  My digi is
Mila Dance Recital by Jen Lee and and can be found at the DS4J online shop.  I used something new that I have never done before on this card too.  I made a three-loop bow.  I have always wanted to do this and was never able until I purchased the Zutter Bow It All a couple weeks ago.  You will see lots more neat bows on my cards now.




 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious. So love the pinks, the beautiful coloured dancer and the bow.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bows are awesome Marge, I haven't had time yet to master that board, but sure love what you are doing! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete