Followers

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

AHSC Challenge #29

Morning Peeps.  It's time for another sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. For this card, I decided to do a white on white.  Somewhere along the way, the pink sneaked in there.  For the top part of the card, I adhered a piece of two-sided Sookwang tape to a piece of cardstock and burnished white Glitter Ritz into it.  I used an embossing folder on the bottom piece and adhered this panel to a card base.  I made the bow with the Bow It All.  The flowers and bling are from my stash.  I added the sentiment from Impression Obsession.


 

5 comments:

  1. Marge, I love this card! The pinks just pop off of the white background! Absolutely breath taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the embossing! Great job. I agree with Rozy, breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Great work, the pink fits nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very pretty pink project, Margaret!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Margaret. I love your sheer ribbon with its tiny bouquet. That embossed piece is lovely too.

    ReplyDelete