Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

AHSC #31

When I first saw the sketch for this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge, my first thought was that it  lends itself to a Christmas card.  Since Christmas is only a month away, I went with my first thought.  I also decided to use non-traditional colors.  The cardstock is from Stampin Up; the dp is Recollections.  I had made a bunch of bows when I first got my Bow it All so I used one here.  The greenery is punched with a Martha Stewart punch.  The sentiment is stamped with Craft Smart ink.


 
Challenges entered:
 

8 comments:

  1. So pretty Margaret and a wonderful take on the sketch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for making such an effort and entering this weeks Challenge over on the LEJ Designs Challenge blog LEJ - Challenge 81 - Buttons Bows or Beads.

    Absolutely love this modern looking card. The backing paper is brilliant and so colourful. Love the fern sprigs and beautiful bow.

    Currently we run weekly challenges with prizes of wonderful LEJ Designs images and a small crafty prize from one of our amazing sponsors.
    I really hope you will join us again for more of our future challenges....keep your eyes peeled for things to come ;-)

    <3 & Hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Marge! Love the paper you used....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and I love that cute paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Margaret, love all the bright colours here, hun, thank you for sharing with us at LEJ Designs, this week, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty, I love it.
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the colors and papers. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete