Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for October 30

Morning Peeps.  If this is Wednesday, it must mean it's time for another sketch challenge at The Outlawz.  Our sponsor for the month of October has been Sandi's Samples.  Even though tomorrow is Halloween, this sketch cried "Christmas" to me.    I used her pointsettia paper and the pointsettia from for my card. 

I used Recollections cardstock.  I printed and cut the image with my Silhouette and then colored it with Copics.  The rhinestones were clear crystal so I colored them with a Copic marker .  The ribbon has been in my stash for some time.  The sentiment was from the dollar bin at Michaels a couple years ago.  I took it off the wood, cut between the two words and mounted them on an acrylic block.  I used foam tape to pop both the image and sentiment.

The Sketch:

 
My Card:
 
 
Challenges entered
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Marge! I to thought the sketch represented Christmas, great job,

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, a great layout x
    Thank you for playing along in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card... Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Margaret! What a wonderful Christmas card - so cheery, festive and traditionally colored with those pretty poinsettias and your lovely bow! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog. In checking back and reviewing your pretty ideas and artwork, I have become your newest follower! Very pretty designs! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete