Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for October 23

Sandi's Samples is our sponsor for this week at The Outlawz Sketch Challenge.  I used the digi imaged called "Kathleen."  I colored the image with Copics.  The dp  and solid color cardstock is from Authentique 6x6 Season:Spring pad.  The flowers are a Silhouette file.  The flower center brads are from my stash of brads that I have had forever and no longer know who the maker is.  I used a little Stickles on the flowers.

 The sketch:


 
My card:
 
 
Challenges:
 

4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us @ Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pretty vintage lady.Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, and brilliantly coloured. Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies challenge.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the vintage lady, so elegant. Thank you for joining us at http://www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete