Followers

Sunday, October 27, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release for October 27

For this challenge, Margy did something a little different.  She e-mailed each of the DT a digi to use.  Even I haven't seen all the other DT creations.  So, you and I both had a treat in store if we hop on over to Digital Stamps 4 Joy to see what my fellow teamies have created and to look in the store.  My digi is called Love Knows Kitty by Jen Lee.

I pulled out my box of kitty paper and embellishments for this one.  I have had it all for so long that I have no idea who makes any of it any more.  The border was from a swap I did about 6 years ago or maybe even longer.  I printed and cut the image with the Cameo and colored it with Copics.  I popped it on the card with foam tape.  I used a Hero Arts stamp for the sentiment and cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I used a little Rusty Hinge distress ink on the sentiment.

 

1 comment:

  1. This kitty is just the cutest and I adore the little kitty footprints.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete