Followers

Monday, October 14, 2013

AHSC #25

Back from my cruise.  I just love the fall colors of the northeast.  We spent some time in Halifax and had a great lobster dinner.  Saw lots of beautifully colored leaves and trees and had a relaxing time on the high sea.  Of course, I ate way too much and now I need to diet before the holidays get here and I overeat again.

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week lent itself to a very masculine card.  So, I decided to make a masculine birthday card.  I had the gears file in my Cameo library so it worked out great for me.  I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the grey layer.  The black cs is from Recollections.  The grey was in my stash. 




 

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back. Lovin the gears on this beauty, so perfect for the special guy.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific masculine card! Nice asymmetry and great strong contrast. I'm always looking for cards to CASE for guys for OWH. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. This is really fabulous, a perfect card for the men.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great masculine card. Good job Margaret. Glad you enjoyed our little corner of the world. Wish I could have gotten to Hfx. !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card; perfect for a masculine card

    ReplyDelete