Followers

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

AHSC #23

Morning Peeps.  Hop on over the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge for some great inspiration for the new sketch.  Then create a card or other project following the sketch and show off your work.  This week, my Christmas card turned into a birthday card.  Let me explain.  When I first saw the sketch, I said to myself, "Self, that would be a great Christmas card."  However, when I sat down to create it, being in need of a birthday card, it morphed into a birthday card. I pulled a card sized piece of dp out of my scraps, some coordinating cs and the basic card was born.  I added a flower that I ordered online several months ago and put a pearl (colored with Copics) in the center, stamped Happy Birthday and a card was born.


 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely birthday card, I know that I would love to receive this for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Margaret! Love the design paper! Great way to use up your scraps!

    ReplyDelete