Followers

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #164

Hi Peeps.  Welcome back.  It's Tuesday Throwdown time with our sponsor, My Heart Pieces Digital Stamps.  I am gradually building up my stock of Christmas cards and have put this one on that stack.  The image I used is called "Star of the Bethlehem."  I used a piece of silver Recollections Holographic paper with stars embedded in it.  When I photographed the card, the stars reflected a lot of different colors.  The die cuts are done with Spellbinders, using American Crafts cardstock.  The image was printed and cut with my Cameo.  I colored the image with Copics.  Ribbon was just a piece that was in my stash.  Want2Scrap is responsible for the bling.

 
Challenges entered:
http://paperplaytime.blogspot.com/ Three Different Papers

8 comments:

  1. You are so smart to be working on your Christmas cards early and this is a great addition to them! Beautifully done. Thanks for playing along with us over at Paper Playtimes Use 3 different papers challenge, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty card. The ribbon is perfect. Thanks for joining in the challenge over at Parade Your Crafts.
    Amy - PYC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely Christmas scene image! So traditional and perfect, also love the boarder frame you have used :)
    Thanks for playing with CCC :)
    -Emmey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card... Thanks for playing along with us at Loves To Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty image and layout, Margaret!
    Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Creations Challenges and good luck!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest X-mas scene card, love this combination of blues. I would like to thank you for entering my ‘C… is for challenge’ blog and I wish you good luck in the draw.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card - love the colour.
    Thanks for playing with The Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is awesome! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete