Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 9/25

Hi Peeps.  I'm getting ready to go on a cruise to see the fall colors in the northeast USA and into Halifax in Canada.  I thought this little House Mouse Fall Float stamp would be great to help me get in the mood.  I love House Mouse and fall colors so this is perfect for me.  I made this card as part of my DT cards at The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  Hop on over there to see what the rest of the DT have made using this neat sketch.

 
For my card, I started with a 5x7 card base.  The first layer is from Recollections.  The dp is from a 6x6 pack from Bo Bunny.  I forgot I had this paper until I was searching through my Fall papers.  The orange is from an ancient pack from Creative Memories.  I used a Martha Stewart punch for the borders.  The sentiment die cuts are done with Spellbinders dies.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The fall embellies are from Recollections. 

 
Challenges:
 

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/ fall colors
http://scrap-creations1.blogspot.com/ fall
http://partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com/ anything goes
http://www.ttcrd.blogspot.com/2013/09/ttcrd-challenge-september-24-30.html#comment-form anything goes
http://www.craftindesertdivas.com/ Autumn/Fall

 

11 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Enjoy your cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Margaret :-) I just saw this as a thumbnail on the Die Cut Diva's challenge and as I have used the same image I thought I would pop by for a closer look :-) Fabulous colouring and the details are perfect ! :-)
    Enjoy your vacation !! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you will stop by and link up at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn” Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute!!! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    CDD DT Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super DUPER cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. What I said before...
    Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Fall/Autumn“ Linky Party.
    Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumn Card! Love the images and colors! Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card with great fall colors. TFS your creation at DCD's challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card and image!! :) :)
    Thanks for joining us @ Loves Rubberstamps for our Fall Colors challenge!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute Fall card! This is one of my favorite House Mouse images for Fall :) Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! We hope you will play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Margaret!! thanks for joining us at Bearlymine challenges this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete