Followers

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 9/18

Morning Peeps.  When I saw the sketch at The Outlawz for this week, I thought first of all about doing a masculine card.  I couldn't image anything in my mind so I stared at the sketch for a couple days and then looked through some of the images I have had colored for awhile.  When I saw the dog, the card came to life in my mind.  Of course, the only pet paper I have pertains to cats, so I had to rummage through my stash to find something generic enough that it could also be used with dogs.  I don't know if dogs' paw prints are the same as cats, but it will be our little secret.  I have a 12x12 case full of cat paper, embellies, etc., so I found this paw print paper and stickers.  I have no idea who the manufacturer of any of it is any more.  The strip at the bottom is a piece of glitter paper from one of the pet papers.  The image is one I colored several months ago, before I started writing the name of the stamp company on the back, so again, I don't know whose it is.  I colored it with Copics.  The die cuts are from a Spellbinders A2 set.  The sentiment die cut is done with a Stampin' Up punch and stamped with a Hero Arts stamp.  As you can see, I also flipped the sketch horizontally so that the dog would not be walking off the page, but rather into it.
 

 
Challenges entered:
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/ 2 or more patterned papers
 

1 comment:

  1. Great male card!
    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete