Followers

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 9/11

Twelve years ago today, our nation suffered a tragic event.  Take time out today to remember the first responders to that tragedy and the victims and their families.  We all remember where we were at that horrific time.  I was in Montreal, Canada and spent the next several days trying to get home before we decided to take our rental car and drive.

It's time for another sketch challenge at The Outlawz.    My card base is 5 1/2 inches square.  I stamped around the edges of the white card base with Memento Bahama Blue ink, using a stamp from Bo Bunny Liberty collection.  The blue center die cuts are done with American Crafts cardstock and my Cameo.  The image I used is from a set I have that has both stamps and dies.  I don't have the packaging any more so I don't remember who makes it.    Of course, I used Copics to color it.  Then I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base.


 
Challenges entered:
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow this is amazing - I love it!

    Thankyou for joining us at TCCCB this week
    Zoe x
    Handmade with lots of Love - come and follow me :-)
    Co-Owner of at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my sweet Margaret,
    What a sweet cupcakes...if your card is edible, I would love to have one, lol. Yes I remember 9/11; I was in the bedroom, dh happened to watch news that night and out came the breaking news and he called me to watch. No one can forget! Thank you for playing along with us at Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Margaret, I would also love to invite you to my blog giveaway to win some goodies so do drop by. Good Luck :)
    Hugs,
    Asmah
    [Lady Anne's Challenges DT Member]
    [Qinaahana Arts And Crafts ~ My Personal Blog]
    [Qinaahana Giveaway]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - Copics seem to have changed a lot of our lives for the better! :) I love using them too! Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafting By Designs - we appreciate you playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What yummy cupcakes, love the swirl frame you created! Thanks for playing along with us @ Fab 'n Funky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping and those cupcakes look divine. Lovely take on the sketch too.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mararet!! Love those cupcake towers and all the yummy goodness you've created on this card. Your coloring is sensational. Thanks so much for playin along with my challenge at The House That Stamps Built. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely design - the swirls are the prefect embellie for this cake card thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete