Followers

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday Release DS4J 9-22

There are some cute images over at DigiStamps4Joy store for the Sunday release.  You can find them here.  I used Misteri - Artist for my card.  I relied on my Cameo for help on this one.  I did a print and cut for the Misteri image.  I had the image of the Eifel Tower already in my library so I printed and cut it also.  I decided that I needed something else to go along with these images and found the artist pallet and brush in the Silhouette store.  The clouds I cut with a die that I have and don't remember who makes it.  The flowers are Prima and their centers are Liquid Pearls.  I colored Misteri with Copics and popped her with foam squares.



Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/ anything goes
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes
http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.blogspot.com/ anything goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/ anything goes
http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.com/ anything goes
 

9 comments:

  1. Stunning Margaret and such a creative take on linking the artist with Paris.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret, she is adorable. Love the flowers and backgrounds. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Misterie in Montmartre - so well prepared with her palette, brush and subject matter - I'm looking forward to seeing her still life of those lovely flowers hanging in The Louvre Margaret. A great card, so well thought out and a lot of pleasure in seeing it. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, this is a delightful composition! The addition of the artist's palette was fabs and it really is the elevating element for this design. Nicely colored and beautifully executed! Thanks for slipping this under our door here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well our little artist is all ready to paint Paris! Love all of your fussy cutting. Just wonderful!

    Thank you so much for playing along with the stitchy angel design team this week! See you next week!

    Hugs,

    Chriss- OSAAT- DT

    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our LACY SUNSHINE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card and fab image. Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete