Followers

Sunday, September 29, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release 9/29

Morning Peeps.  It's Sunday and that means it's time for a release of new digi stamps at DigiStamps4Joy.  Head on over to the store and see what great digis Margy and Jen have for you this week.  My card shows only one, Mister- Santa's Secret.

 
I used green metallic cardstock from American Crafts for the background layer and a tiny piece of gold from the same collection behind the sentiment.  I wanted to do something with "naughty or nice," but I couldn't come up with anything that I liked, so I just pulled out my "ho, ho, ho" stamp.  The ribbon is from Michaels.  I used Copics to color Misteri and popped her with foam dots.

Challenges entered:
http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com/  Anything Goes/Christmas
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything Goes
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.com/2013/09/challenge-156-merry-bright-christmas.html Christmas
 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Margaret! You did not use a KennyK image to be eligible for a prize but this image a gorgeous and thanks for sharing with us at Kenny K’s Krafty Krews *Merry & Bright* challenge !

    Tammy, KennyK Designer from Créations LaDiva :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green metalic cardstock and your colouring. TYFS and joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges #44. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our CCC with you wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete