Followers

Monday, September 2, 2013

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge September 2

Morning Peeps.  I just love the sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It was a super easy one for me.  When I started to work on it, I had no problem deciding what to do. I had been doing some organizing again and found the felt fusion from Queen and Co.  I haven't used it for ages.  I have a ton of it so I decided it's time to use it again.
 
The sketch was better to use in a larger size than my usual A2.  The finished size of the card is 6.5 x 5 inches.    I have some card bases that are a little larger than that so I trimmed one down.  The cardstock is from American Crafts and the dp is from Bazzill Basics.  I used Craft Smart ink for the sentiment from Impression Obsession.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love the cluster of shapes. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love the details of the various shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool felt tape! Love it! Great job.

    ReplyDelete