Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

You're the Best

My card for The Outlawz Sketch Challenge for this week was a little out of my comfort zone.  I don't usually make square cards, but I thought I would give it a try.  Since our sponsor for August is Bugaboo Stamps, I used this cute little bee from Bugaboo.  I wanted to make it a masculine card too.  It is 5" x 5". 


 
The background paper is from Basic Grey Recess and the rust and green pieces are scraps from my stash.  Buttons are from American Crafts with some WRMK twine.  Once again, I used the print and cut feature of the Cameo to cut the image.  Then I colored the bee with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the feet, hands and antennae.  I also added Glossy Accents to the center of the flower.  The sentiment banner was cut with a Stampin' Up die set with a little distress ink added.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts. 
 

1 comment: