Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Wishing You a Bountiful Harvest

Good morning Peeps.  It's time for another challenge at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.  We are working on Challenge #76, with the theme of use an image containing food.  With the holiday season gradually creeping up on us, I decided to use a Thanksgiving theme.  Our sponsor for this challenge is  Eureka Stamps .  I used Harvest Bounty with Harp.  I colored the image with Copics, used a scrap of fall-ish paper from my stash and a piece of ribbon from American Crafts.  The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to print and cut the image.  Then I used the Offset feature to cut the background for the image on a different color paper.



 
I entered this card in Challenges for Everybody.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment