Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Thinking of You

Morning Peeps.  It's time for another challenge over at Tammy's Scrappin Corner.  Hop on over there to see some great inspiration from the design team.  Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is SKdigis.  Check out their stamps.

I chose this cute little sailboat for the theme "Sports."  The card shape is from Silhouette.  I liked the banner cut for the front of the card.  I cut the image with Spellbinders Postage Stamps die.  The image is colored with Copics.  The button is from Stampin Up.  The sentiment is from a set of vertical sentiments I picked up last summer from Impression Obsession.


 
Entered in:
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Margaret. I love the image on the postage stamp.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ... I would love if you link it in my SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party... HUGS...SK :)
    SKdigis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card!! Love the postage stamp cut and the design. Thanks for linking up at SKdigis FANtastic Linking Party!! :)

    ReplyDelete