Followers

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge for

Morning Peeps.  I was surfing challenges and came across this one from Our Daily Bread Designs I loved the design and decided to give it a try.  It's been a long time since I entered one of their challenges.  Somehow, a Christmas card popped into my head.  So that's what I decided on.  I have tons of Christmas paper.  I also have a lot of ODBD stamps.  It didn't take long for this one to come together.

The sketch:



My card:
 
Materials Used:
 
Neenah Crest White cardstock (base)
Black scraps from my stash
Bo Bunny Winter Joy dp
Spellbinders scalloped circles
ODBD stamp
 
Challenges entered:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. very pretty, love the layout! Thanks for sharing with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful sentiment and layout. Thank You so much for joining us here at Loves Rubber Stamps this week. Good Luck and Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and I love the colors! Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete