Followers

Monday, August 19, 2013

Let It Snow

Since the Design Team has filled up, I have landed on Team A at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  That means I will only be posting every other week unless I have the time to post more.   I will surely try to post more.  This week's sketch is by Michelle.  At first, I thought "oh good, I have hexagon dies."  Then I decided to look a little further instead of copying exactly what the sketch shows.  I had my Christmas papers out for another challenge and figured  "why not?".  Snowflakes replaced the hexagons on the sketch and I added a ribbon in the corner.  The snowflakes are from a file on Silhouette.  I added some Crystal Stickles to make them look more realistic.  Pearl Pen forms the dot on the "i" and under the exclamation mark.


 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I really like hoe you took the shapes and traded them for snowflakes great way to think outside the box! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love the texture that the background paper provides. The snowflakes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love snow flakes!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, I love the snowflakes. It is almost that time of year!

    ReplyDelete