Followers

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DS4J Wishing you a Wonderful Day - Midway Challenge

Hey, it's time to hop on over to DigiStamps4Joy for the midway challenge at DS4J.  While you are looking at the great inspiration by the DT members, check out the store and pick up any of the digis you may have missed.  We are halfway through with Challenge 73 - Make Your Own Embellishments and sponsored by DT Ursula.   For my card, I chose the image called "Music Sheet."  The handmade embellishment was crocheted by my good friend Rozy.  I wish I could crochet.  I used the Circles and Diamonds file from Silhouette for my background.  I colored the image with Copics, added a little Tim Holtz Distess Ink to soften the picture and cut it with a Spellbinders die.  I handcut the banner.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment