Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release August 4

Hey peeps, it's and time for the new Releases over at DS4J.  Hop on over to the store and see what cute new digis Margy has made available.  For my card, I used Jen Lee's Mini Misteri with Apple Basket.  If you are making Christmas cards, there is an adorable image with hedgehogs under the mistletoe.  Check it out.  I made a very simple card without a lot of embellishment.  I wanted the image to speak for itself.  The background paper is from a 6x6 paper pad by Kaiser Craft called Utopia.  The pattern has some glossy images on it.  The die cut is from Resplendent Rectangles by Spellbinders.  The pearls are from Want2Scrap.  Ribbon is from my stash.  I colored the image with Copics.

 
 
Challenges Entered
http://www.totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes with Pearls
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. Love the country feel of your design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete