Followers

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dance Like No One is Watching

Hey Peeps.   Glad you could drop by today.  It's time for another challenge by Team A over at Tuesday Throwdown.  Our sponsor for this challenge is There She Goes Stamps and the theme is Pastel Rainbow.  You can use any or all of the colors of the rainbow but use the pastel version.

 
I used this cute little ballerina stamp called "Amalia Ballerina" for my card.  The saying is part of the stamp set.  There is another saying also included in the set.  I used Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five to cut the opening in the front of the card.  I also cut the dp with it and adhered it to the front of the card.  The image is stamped on a separate piece of cardstock and adhered behind the opening.  I colored the image with Copics.  The pastel rainbow ribbon is from my stash.  It's one of those things I have had for ages and rediscovered recently during an organization process.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the rainbow ribbon! Fabulous card!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete