Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

Boo

Even though I am now on Team A at Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge, I decided to make this card for Team B's week.  I liked the sketch and had an idea of what I wanted to do with it before the teams got divided up.  It is getting closer to Halloween.  I know, it's a couple months away yet, but I have to have my box with Halloween cards mailed to OWH before August 31.  I had saved this printed digi paper that I found online at Sherry K and wanted to try using a digi paper.  It worked great.  The image is from Dearie Dolls and was a freebie also.  It was pre-colored so all I had to do was use my Cameo to print and cut it.    I made the "boo" with the Cameo too.  This was an easy and fun card since I was trying something new.  The card base is Stampin Up.  The orange and white saying is made with scraps.


 
 

5 comments:

  1. This card is so much fun, I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the little guy peaking out. Great colouring of your stamped image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Too cute! Wasn't expecting it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Too cute! Wasn't expecting it!

    ReplyDelete