Followers

Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Side Trip

Hi everybody.  I took a little side trip this week and decided to try my hand at something a little different.  I found this frame at Walmart (with the help of an enabling friend).  It was only $11.95 so I decided to get it.  I had already located the freebie chalkboard sayings online and with my friends encouragement, decided to print them out and put them in the frame.  I found the package of butterflies at the local scrap store.  I also printed out four pictures that I have taken over the years.  It is now hanging on the wall just outside my bedroom door so I see it every morning when I wake up.

 

2 comments:

  1. Love it, it looks like it took a bit of time, but what a great item to look at each morning. TFS
    Carol J

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would sure make me smile going in and out the door

    ReplyDelete