Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

You're the Apple of My Eye

Welcome peeps.  Challenge #70 over at DigiStamps4Joy is the first challenge that is being presented by a design team member.  Desire jumped in to be the first to "own" a challenge.  She is really great at shaped cards and paper folded embellishments.  She has included a tutorial on making double pin wheels for this challenge.  I didn't use the one she posted, but one she calls pinwheel flowers.  You can check out the great tutorials on her blog here.  Although she shows she finished off the flower with a brad in the center, I opted to leave the brad off.   The image I'm using is by JenLee from the DS4J store.  It is called "Apple Annie." 

I chose to use a fancy fold card, called center step card, for my card which I cut with  my Silhouette Cameo.  The images and apples are cut using the Print and Cut feature on the Cameo.  The background for the image is from the Cameo also.  Can you tell I'm having a great time with the Cameo?  I printed the sentiment on my computer.  The images are colored with Copic markers.  The dp is from Bazzill and the white card base is Recollections.

 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
 
 

7 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card Margaret.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your stair step card with those cute apples. Thanks for sharing with us at the Lady Anne Stamp Challenge and I hope we see you again soon, Elizabeth (DT)
    Lady Anne Stamp Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your lovely card at Lady Anne's Challenge when I was posting my card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Margaret - she is such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured. Especially like your choice of embellishments!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Lady Anne's Challenges this time. I do hope you join us again soon.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    DT member Lady Anne's Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card love your coloring. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute!!!!! i like the way you put it all together! cute little apples!! thanks for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

    ReplyDelete