Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Unscripted Sketches #27

I was surfing Paper Playful, looking for something to do since I have worked about two weeks ahead for my design teams.  I found this sketch challenge from Unscripted Sketches.  I thought I would give it a try.  I used my new embossing folder from Sizzix, Posies.  The cardstock is from Making Memories.  The image was a precolored one from Dearie Dolls.  It's a lazy crafter's way of making a cute image.  LOL!  The flower has been kicking around on my craft table for a couple months so I decided it was time to use it.  Ribbon is Michaels brand.



 
I also entered this in http://thedynamicduoschallenge.blogspot.ca/ using two shades of green.

6 comments:

  1. Love the green and yellow and the fussy cutting.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that embossed background!
    Thanks for playing along at Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Margaret! I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That flower is pretty cute!!! Great job Margaret :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! That girl looks so sad, the yellow ribbon is so pretty. I used a Dearie Doll image as well for this sketch. Great minds...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! Love the image! Thanks for playing at US!

    ReplyDelete