Followers

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TT 154 Stars & Stripes

The theme of Stars & Stripes at Tuesday Throwdown this week was great for another patriotic red, white and blue card.  The sponsor this week, Robyn's Fetish, has images that made baseball and apple pie  go right along Independence Day and stars and stripes.  I used the apple pie stamp and colored it with Copics.  I cut and layered it with Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Six dies. The striped paper is from Bo Bunny Liberty 6x6 collection.  The sentiment is a Hero Arts stamp.  I popped the sentiment up to give a little texture.  Stars have been in my stash for a long time and I don't know who made them.

 

4 comments:

  1. YOUR RIGHT MARGARET!!! APPLE PIE IS PERFECT for a Red, White & Blue!!!!! SUPER JOB!!!!!!:)

    THANKS for coming over to visit & for JOINING MY BLOG!!!!!!!:) SOOO SWEET OF YOU!!!!!!!:) HOPE to see MORE of you!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey marge! I've been enjoying all your beautiful cards. You are so talented. Miss chatting with you. Cec

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marge, you have beautiful cards. You've always been so talented. Miss chatting with you.

    Cec

    ReplyDelete