Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

TSC #73

The theme for Tammy's Scrapin Corner #73 is "Use a Digi."  We all have lots of digis so this is an easy peasy card.  Our sponsors for this week are Bugaboo Stamps and Deasy Designs.   I chose to use a digi from Bugaboo.

 
I used a piece of printed paper from the DCWV Everyday 6x6 stack.  It already had the clouds on it.  For the water, I used border stickers from Reminisce Under the Sea, which I have had for about 3 years.  The sun and the fish I cut with my Cameo and drew faces on them.   I used the print and cut feature on the Cameo to print and cut the image.  Have I said before that I LOVE my Cameo?   I used Copics to color the image.  The sentiment stamp is from Hero Arts and stamped on a die cut from a SU punch.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment