Followers

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Challenges

I wanted to do something with the challenges on Paper Playful today, so first of all I found a sketch I like at Stamping Creations. I am not able to enter their challenge though because it required summer colors.  My colors are more fall.  613 Avenue Create's challenge was for anything goes with a friendship twist.  The others were for anything goes.

I had this little critter from Bugaboo that was just on my desk waiting to be colored.  I had used the Print and Cut feature on my Cameo to print and cut him out.  I colored  him with Copics.  The background paper is from My Mind's Eye.  I used a Martha Stewart punch on a scrap piece of orange.  The ribbon and flowers are from Michaels.  The bling is from Want2Scrap.  I made the sentiment on my computer.

 
I am entering this in the following challenges:
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Margaret, great design & lovely embellishments !

    Glad you joined us for the challenge at One Stitch At A Time!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card with lovely colors.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions Dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! Sweet image and I LOVE the bold and bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little card
    Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete