Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

OWH Midweek Throwdown Color Challenge

OWH's The Stars & Stamps Blog is having their weekly Midweek Throwdown Challenge. This week it's  a color challenge.  The  colors to are red, white, blue and kraft.

 I'm going to use my card as an  Any Hero card.  I'll write a note of thanks to a member of the military for their service.  I have a box just about ready to go so I'll put it in there and  hopefully get it mailed on Friday.

I used the Bald Eagle from DigiStamps4Joy.  I did the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut the eagle and Copics to color it.  I popped it on the card with foam tape.  The kraft paper is Recollections and the dp is Bo Bunny.  I found the ribbon in my stash.

 
Challenges entered:
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely FABULOUS Margaret! Perfect design and your coloring is AWESOME!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘Stars & Stripes’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, great layout and beautifully colored image!

    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!
    Laura :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous and very impressive card!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- this is such a magestic and gorgeous card- love your coloring of the eagle! Ohhhhh, I love my cricut but the cameo print and cut feature sounds too good to be true! No more fussy cutting?? Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great,majestic card!
    Thank you for joining us at the Red, Blue and White challenge at The Stamping Chef.
    Jennyfer Sous Chef

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. That eagle is a FAB image. Thank you for sharing this beauty with us this week at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job! I haven't played too much with the print and cut feature on my Cameo but definitely need to devote some time to it. Leaving the bold white outline around the Eagle is really smart and helps it to stand out no matter what background you use. I just love the Bo Bunny patriotic prints too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Margaret. So Patriotic! The eagle just pops right off the card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs - Sharon DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab design and a lovely card. Thanks for joining in at Pollycraft :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete