Followers

Monday, July 29, 2013

Need Some Hugs?

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #14

The sketch:
 
My card: 
 
I really love the sketches at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  They are simple and easy to accomplish.  They don't take me all day trying to figure out what I want to do.  Plus, you don't always have to use a stamp.  Die cuts work quite well.
 
For this card, I pulled the cover off the Cameo and found this flower in my library.  It is a 3D flower.  Once cut, all you have to do is pull the pieces up so it looks 3D.  I added the butterfly in the middle and some rhinestones around the edge and added a sentiment from Hero Arts.  The dp is Basic Grey Recess.  The dp is Core'dinations.  I moved the sentiment down because I didn't want to cover up the flower.
 
Challenges:
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the simplicity of it and the sentiment is great, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great, the colours really work well together, and really make is a lovely creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flower is beautiful! Love it when you can use your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the 3-D flower. Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenge "Love"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!! I just may need to go find that file as I know I have that one somewhere in my stash of files for my cameo as well. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gray part reminds me of my days at work. I really do need a hug. LOL

    ReplyDelete