Followers

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

Morning Peeps.  It's time for another challenge over at Tuesday Throwdown.  Our sponor for this challenge is Saturated Canary.  The theme is "Birthday Party."  Because I love cats so much, I chose to use Jules.  She is all dressed up in her Sunday best for her party and is holding a kitty that she probably received for her birthday.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut the image.


 
Materials used:
 
DCWV Girls 6x6 stack
Stampin' Up Primrose Petals
Neenah Classic Crest
Saturated Canary image
Copic markers
Liquid Pearls
Els sentiment
unknown ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Pretty rainbow ribbon and background paper.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love how you colored this cutie pie and her cat is too cute! Gorgeous papers and I love the ribbon. Just delightful and so happy!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete