Followers

Monday, July 15, 2013

Flourishes Tuesday July 16

Where is the time going?  Three weeks have already passed by for my time as the guest designer at Flourishes Tuesday.  This week the challenge was a little out of my comfort zone.  I don't usually make small cards or very large ones for that mater.  This week the challenges is to make 3 - 3x3 cards.  I struggled with it for awhile then decided to bite the bullet and do something.  I cut three pieces of white cardstock 6" by 3" and folded them in half.  That was a start, but now what?  I stared at these three items for a couple days then decided to cut 3 shapes with my Cameo to adhere to the front of each card.  I used stamps from the "Berry Sweet" and the "Pointsettia and Pine" stamp sets and stamped on white cardstock that would fit inside each die cut.  I added a little Stickles to two of them and bling to the third.


Challenges I'm entering:

http://createdwithlovechallenges.blogspot.com/ anything goes
http://blog.markerpop.com/2013/07/08/markerpop-challenge-26/ anything goes
http://craftcreatoins.blogspot.com/p/anything-goes-challenge.html anything goes
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com/ use your markers


 

11 comments:

  1. Margaret, your mini card set turned out wonderful! I hope, once you were done with these that you were pleased. I used to steer away from mini cards, too, but now I make them all the time so I can include them inside packages that I mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable set of cards. Love the images. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards, great images and lovely die cuts! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our ANYTHING GOES Challenge!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely set of cards. Thanks for joining in our challenge this week at CWLC Blog. Good Luck.

    Chris B - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mini card set this week Margaret is wonderful! Love how you made each card unique but they all work as a set! I especially love the Christmas card - too cute! Great work on this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thank you for joining the my craft creations challenge. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful cards Margaret - perfect for our challenge at Whoopsi daisy - thanks for joining us and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Margaret love your cards. We do 4x4 fat pages over at Fat-Tastic Tuesday website and they are fun. You have to make your own envelopes tho. You did a great job on these they are really very pretty!! Thanks for joining in the fun at Created with love challenges.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Margaret, your mini cards are awesome! Love the bright, happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These came out lovely Margaret! I love the different bold colors you used and each one unique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are precious, Margaret! What pretty bright colors you used...they all look so cheery! I am so glad you were able to be our Guest DT this month....it has been great getting to see your beautiful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete