Followers

Monday, July 1, 2013

Flourishes Timeless Tuesday Challenge - July 2

Hi Peeps!  I am thrilled to have been chosen to be the Guest Designer for the month of July at Flourishes Timeless Tuesday.  The theme for this week is "Going in Circles."  The challenge is to create a circle card.  I used the bunch of violets from the "Sweet Violets" stamp set.  It's a great set with these violets, some smaller violets and leaves and several sayings.  Go on over to the website at Flourishes.org and check out the stamps.  I really like the stamps because they stick like crazy to the acrylic block.

I used my Cameo to cut all of the diecuts that I used on this card.  The cardstock is from both Recollections and American Crafts.  I colored the image with Copics.  The bow is from Hero Arts; the little flowers and bling are from my stash and have long since lost their original packaging.

 

9 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Ya know what? This was the very first stamp set that I bought from Flourishes over 3 years ago. I just saw the card I made at that time, yesterday, and thought I needed to pull it out again. You did a fabulous job decorating this circle card up with leaves and pretty flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Margaret! Your card is beautiful with all those hues of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful debut as Guest Designer! Your flowers are so pretty and the added details really make this card shine! So happy to have you with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW PRETTY MARGARET!!!!!!!!!!!! :) LOOOOOOOVE the purple & the IMAGE TOO!!!!!!!!!GORGEOUS DESIGN with the way you've created a star burst around it!!!!!!:) (AND LOVE your name! You share the same name as my daughter!:) ) BEAUTIFUL JOB!!!!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Margaret, this is so pretty! Your coloring is fantastic--especially on the leaves. I love all the layers and shades of purple. I used lots of purple on my card this week, too! So glad you'll be with us this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your guest DT spot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those violets are so sweet! Welcome to the TT Team for this month, Margaret!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!!! Love the shades of purple!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning! Love the unique shape and the color combo.

    ReplyDelete