Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Fancy Fold with Handmade Flower

Morning Peeps.   If it's Wednesday, July 31, it must be time for the weekly challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  Asmah is our sponsoring DT member this week.  She makes some fantastic cards so hop on over here and check out her work.  For her challenge she chose a Fancy Fold with a Handmade Flower.  I chose to use this card called tri-fold shutter card.  I found it in my Cameo store where it was called tri-fold step card, but there are templates available on the internet.  Here is one that Asmah found. 
 
It took me awhile to get it right, but I am really satisfied with the results.  This is what it looks like closed.  When folded, it is 5.5 x 4.25 inches.

 
 
And this is what it looks like opened.



I used both sides of one sheet of Basic Grey "Out of Print" paper.  My image is Freesian Booklet from the DS4J online store.  You can visit the shop here.  I colored the image with Copics and cut it with the Cameo.  No more fussy cutting for me.  I am now only using the print and cut feature of the Cameo.  I still have some images that I printed out BC (before Cameo) and will use them up.  The handmade flower was crocheted for me by my friend, Rozy.  Thanks, Rozy.

3 comments:

  1. Really adore your card Margaret. I love the fold and like that pp so much. Stunning flower too.
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazingly beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete