Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

DS4J Sunday Release 7-21

Morning Peeps.  It's been a few days since I posted anything.  I've been kind of busy.  Anyway, it's Sunday, and time for another great new release from DigiStamps4Joy.  You can find all the new releases and existing stamps here.  I think all of us know someone who has been a victim of cancer.  For this reason, I chose this image called Misteri-I Care to use for my card.  She is wearing the pink ribbon that signifies cancer. 

 
 
For this card, I used SU Primrose Petals for the card base.  I added a piece of lace tape from Decollections.  The tape was originally beige, but I used the same color Copic marker as I used in the dress and colored it to match the dress.  Then I added some pearl bling from Want2Scrap to the lace.  The background paper is from DCWV.  I used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut the image then colored it with Copics.  I used foam tape to pop the image.  I also cut the flourish with my Cameo.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  For her ribbon, I added some Glossy Accents.
 
 
Challenges entered:
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Lacey Sunshine - Anything Goes
Catch the Bug Challenge - July Bingo - sentiment, lace, players choice

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Margaret. Love flowers in the background.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Margaret...love the beautiful, soft colours.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. These are my current favorite colors.

    Mary Anne, Great Impressions DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Thanks for entering my lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO CUTE!!
    We’re so glad you decided to play along with us this week for the Catch The Bug BINGO Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to check out The Bug Blog today for our newest challenge! We hope you’ll play along!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Margaret, a truly gorgeous card, with lovely gentle colours.
    Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete