Followers

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Button It Up Shapely

Button It Up Shapely is the theme for this week's challenge at DigiStamps4Joy.  In other words, make a card of a shape other than square and use buttons.  I cut this shape with my Cameo, used some of the new dp from DCWV that I just got, and used some buttons from Basic Grey that I have had forever.  I used the dragonfly image from DS4J.  You can find it here in the shop.  I colored the image with Copics and added some distress ink for the background.


Challenge entered:
http://rheddandrosies.blogspot.co.uk/

6 comments:

  1. Margaret this is gorgeous. Loving the pretty colours and the beautifully coloured dragonfly.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, but you need to link it to the challenge at Rhedd and Rosies to be in with a chance to win.

    Thanks for joining us at Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.

    Moira DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry. I had it linked, but forgot to "update" the post.

      Delete
  3. very pretty card - I love the shape you chose! Many thanks for entering the Rhedd and Rosie's Challenge, and good luck! Melissa (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, thank you for linking it to our challenge.

    Thank you for coming over and joining in with us on our 11th Challenge at Rhedd & Rosies Challenge Blog.

    Great Big Huge Hugs

    Becca xxx (DT member Rhedd & Rosie Challenge Blog)

    ReplyDelete