Followers

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Birthday Fishes TT156

Hi there Peeps.  It's time again for a Tuesday Throwdown challenge.  This time it should be easy for you.  It's an Anything Goes.  Our sponsor for this challenge is My Grafico.  I used five different digis for my card and used the print and cut feature on my Cameo to cut them.  I colored the fish and crab with Copic markers and added googly eyes.  The ocean floor is cork.  The ocean is  "Sunlit Ocean" from Gina K's digi paper Jersey Shore Collection.  The sentiment is from a Craft Lounge collection called "Bubbles."

After you leave me some love, head on over to Tuesday Throwdown see some fabulous inspiration from the design team. Then show us what you can do.

 
Challenges I'm entering:
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Printing and cutting with Cameo sounds fantastic... I cut everything by hand and sometimes it's a pain! :) Cute card, I love the sand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I have cork sheets and never know what to do with them. It makes for an awesome ocean floor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scene! Gorgeous fish and I love the plants! What a wonderful sea floor! I'm gonna have to remember that! Just way too sweet!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. The crab looks crabby! Your underwater scene is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fish scene .... thanks for joining TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute
    Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs
    Hugs Susan xx DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute card .... I love the unhappy crab : )

    Many thanks for joining us over at LEJ DESIGNS CHALLENGE BLOG

    Good Luck

    Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is this? Fab!

    Thank you for joining us at Anything Goes. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card!! Pop over to Quirky Crafts and join their challenge too!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete