Followers

Monday, July 8, 2013

AHSC July 8 Sketch

Have you checked out Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge yet?  If not, why not?  There are some terrific sketches on the site and some awesome inspiration.  Are you interested in becoming a design team member?  This would be a great place to start.  Click here for how to enter your name for the design team.

This week's sketch:

 

 
This was a very easy sketch especially since it called for stripes.  I had this piece of paper in the DCWV Girl 6x6 stack.  I added a ribbon and the heart on the sentiment.  The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  The wording along the top all refers to love so I thought the I love you sentiment would be perfect here.
 
Challenges entered:
 

7 comments:

  1. I really like the paper used in this card, and I agree, a Love card works for this paperline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of paper you used for this card. Thanks for playing at Love to Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Margaret, but you know me, I love bows and frills!!!!! Great colors!!1 I am always in awe of your work !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a bright and lively card, very sweet thank you so much for sharing on love to scrap! challenge blog
    shuly dt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ab Fab project ! Thanks for joining us at Imagination Crafts Challenge good luck for the top 3 :) x

    ReplyDelete