Followers

Monday, July 22, 2013

AHSC #13

It's time for another fun sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This one was a little bit of a challenge for me as I kept wanting to put a digi somewhere.  I finally decided that I didn't need to have one and it fell into place.  The flourish was enough for me.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut t he scalloped layer and the flourish.  I am really enjoying the Cameo.  The scalloped layer is from Basic Grey, the orange base is SU, the ribbon American Crafts and the flower is Recollections. 


 
Challenges I'm entering with this card:
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How pretty, Margaret! Love the orange and yellow ribbon and lovely swirl all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy card indeed, Margaret! So happy to be on the team with you at AHSC!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your choice of colours, it makes a really fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, I love the colour combo, I am always happy when Orange is in the mix, I love anything with orange in it. But even beyond that, great job!

    ReplyDelete