Followers

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown Challenge 150 - Embossing

Morning Peeps.  So glad you made it over here today.  Tuesday Thowdown challenge for this week needs embossing, dry or wet.  I used dry embossing.  For my image, I used Strawberry Mouse from Robyn's Fetish, our sponsor for this challenge.

I embossed the red layer with Herringbone folder by Cutlebug and the yellow strip with a narrow folder from Anna Griffin.  I colored the image with Copics.  The sentiment is a digi from Paper Smooches.

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job Margaret! Love all those pretty buttons.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    Your DT Sister at Tuesday Throwdown
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this mouse! He's colored so beautifully and that strawberry looks just yummy! Great embossing too!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete