Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Tuesday Throwdown #152

Hi Peeps!  Today's challenge at Tuesday Throwdown is sponsored by The Paper Shelter.  The theme is "Fantasy."  For my image, I chose Magic Bubble Bath.  You can find the image here.  One of the great things about their stamps, is that they come with a pre-colored image and also a matching paper in addition to the regular stamp.  They also show a sample of a card made with the image.  Feeling a little bit lazy, I decided to go with the pre-colored image.  I used flowers from Prima and Kaisercraft.  The pleated ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  I added a little Glossy Accents to the tub and Stickles to the wings.  The doily pieces are from Wilton.  I just cut a heart in half.  I used two Spellbinder sets for the die cuts - Labels Twenty-Six and Decorative Labels One.

 Challenges:

http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/  Anything Goes
http://www.ladyanneschallenges.com/vickie-challenges.html Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. She's just as cute as she can be! I love the diecuts and thanks for the tip on the heart! I never would have thought about that!

    Hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Margaret. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Margaret!! Love the flowers and the ribbon!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRd challenges.And if there is no comment due to word verification, your name still goes in the drawing!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete