Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch Challenge - June 5

Morning again, Peeps. Sketch challenge for The Outlawz is up and running.  It is an easy sketch.  No images are necessary.  Of course, you could use images in the circles if you'd like.  The sponsor for July is Sherry K Designs.   There are some fantastic digital paper designs in the store.  The printed paper I used is from the Anna set of these 10 different designs.
 
 
The solid black cardstock is Recollections and the lavender paper is Bazzill.  The flowers are from my stash, maker unknown.  The bling is from Want2Scrap.  I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from a Hero Arts set and cut it with a Stampin' Up punch.  I used foam tape to pop the sentiment.  I didn't use images because I felt they would be too small to have much impact.
 

 
 
Challenges entered with this card:
http://useittuesday.blogspot.com/ Anything Goes - from your stash
 

1 comment:

  1. Really nice job on this one too Margaret. I totally agree that the flowers are a perfect choice and have a nice impact, whereas images would have probably been too small. Love the pearl centers too!

    ReplyDelete