Followers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Outlawz Sketch 6-19

Morning peeps.  Almost forgot to do this challenge.  I have been busy catching up on the ones I let slide while I was sick.  I think I am almost caught up.

The sketch this week over at The Outlawz is this one. 

 
My card:
 
 
 
I used papers from Kaisercraft Remember Me 6 1/2"  paper pad.  The image is "Pippin and the Apple: by JenLee and is available at the DigiStamps4Joy Store.  I  used a Spellbinders scalloped oval to cut the image and colored it with Copic markers.  The sentiment die is from Stampin' Up and the sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I popped the sentiment up with foam tape.  I colored the two pearls from Want2Scrap with a Copic marker to match the paper and the outfit on the image.
 
Challenges entered:

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Sharon
    Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
    Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

    ReplyDelete